Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Found Money

2 peas Challenge: Consider this and blog your answer: If you found a $100 bill on the sidewalk, what would you do?
a/put it in my wallet, hello new shoes!
b/Pass it by, gross, germs!
c/Give the money to charity.
d/Add it to my savings.
Pick your answer and then blog/expand on your decision..

Unfortunately my answer is going to be D even though there is no savings, it would be going towards all my bills (would my answer then be A?hmmm). Especially right now in my life things are really crazy tight with the finances. I know that it sounds greedy, but right now that is just how it is. If you would've asked me this question 2 years ago I would have given half to charity and then the other half would've gone into the savings.

I have to make this short and sweet today. I have to get ready to take Joseph to school (2 1/2 more weeks of this!) and get ready for work.
Have a Terrific Day!

1 comment:

toners said...

Great journaling :) Have an awesome day!