Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th!

WOOOOOOO..... I think we get 2 Friday the 13th's a year. I'm not really supersticious when it comes to that. I know a lot of people that are, but to me... it's just another day.

I can't believe that I'm such a slacker the last week. It has been a pretty wacky and crazy week here to say the least. And the same goes for the weather here.

Last week (Thursday) my doctors decided to put me on a new medicine. Well.... lets just say that it kicked me in the behind. Of course they warned me that it might have that effect on me for the first week or two, but I was not really prepared for it. I just couldn't do a thing. I really didn't want to function, all I wanted to do was sleep! Well, sleep is what I did.

This morning I woke up feeling a little peppy! I'm not going to start jumping through hoops or anything like that any time soon, believe me, but it does feel good to be walking around and doing something. I'm actually thinking about going down to the scraproom and attempting to do something. I'm not sure what at this moment, but hopefully something will spark. I haven't been down there in weeks and have got nothing done at all. I'm baffled as to why I'm in such a rut. Hopefully, this will be the end of that rut.

As for the weekend, we have no plans at all. This is a big surprise and relief since the last 3 weekends we've been on the go none stop. It will be nice to just relax this weekend at home. Maybe I will BBQ tomorrow, we'll see how I'm feeling.
I hope everyone has a TERRIFIC weekend. Hopefully, I will have a layout or 2 to post.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Glad you have a little more pep today! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Noelia said...

It's just another day here too, not supersticious at all. Glad that you're feeling a little more like yourself today. Relax and enjoy your weekend!

Maureen said...

Glad to hear you're back and feeling better... hope you get out of your rut real soon too!

Take care,