Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Blogging early

Here it is Wednesday night, I've pretty much done nothing the entire day except take DJ to the college to get all registered! Yeah, its done, but we still need to contact the Wrestling Coach because he is going to change probably most of it. ugh. We spent 2 hours at the college today and it was pretty interesting. We've never been to this campus except to see wrestling. Like that was a surprise.

As for my scrapbooking, I have no motivation. I am not really in the groove to do anything scrapbook related even. I still have 3 mini-albums that need to be done by the end of next week. I really don't see it happening. I will have to try to cram it all in next week somewhere.

2peas challenge: What word describes your knowledge of the Internet? IDIOT! I've said it many times. I know how to sign on, get to the site I need and google. That is pretty much it.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

good luck with the mini-albums, hope you getting into your scrapbooking groove soon ;)

Heather said...

Lynn... you are funny! Do you really need to know more about the internet than you already do?!

toners said...

I hope your scrappin' mojo returns soon! I was LOL about your internet knowledge :)