Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Terrific Tuesday

Well, that is what they are saying. They being the weather men and women. Looking outside right now it sure doesn't seem that way, that's for sure. I hope the sun will come out like they say it is suppose to. I just love wonderful sunny days. Today is suppose to be the best day of the week here. I'm planning on taking full advantage of it if it happens.

I had a very relaxing Mothers Day and hope everyone else did also. I did have to take DJ to the doctor at 10:30am, still can't believe that they were open. Everything is going to fine with his rash. Just have to keep putting lotion on it til its gone.

Danny and I went to Boaters World (of course not for me). He needed paint for the boat, but I did get a new pair of sunglasses.

I then sat out in the yard for about 1 hr. taking in all the wonderful sunshine that would come my way.

Shannon and I went to see the movie "Georgia Rule". I have to tell you that it was a little shocking, but funny. I really loved it and so did Shannon. I don't want to give anything away, but I just loved the part where Jane Fonda tells Lindsay Lohnans character "F" you! I thought I was going to fall off the chair. I couldn't get over Jane saying that. I don't know why, just couldn't.

After the movie, we came home and had pizza! I love it that I didn't have to cook! Then the kids gave me their gifts. Joseph actually made me a wonderful jewlery box in his tech class. It came out wonderful. I will take some photos of it later on. I know he still wanted to put something on it. You can tell he put a lot of thought into it.

Well thats it for me today. I still need to finish those mini- albums that I just can't seem to get done. I hope I can in the next 2 weeks. Hope you all have a great day!

5 comments:

toners said...

Glad you had such a nice day. Not having to cook is the best :)

Raquel said...

I love sunny days but my favorite is when it rains. I must be weird. Ordering in...Great!

Unknown said...

Glad you had a great mother day. Must be night to have a boat! My uncle used to have huge boat and we used to go out on Lake Michigan all the time! So much fun! Miss those days. Now he lives in Memphis. Boohoo!

Heather said...

The weather is not so hot here either! Glad you had a great day. Can't wait to see pictures of your jewelry box!

Noelia said...

The weather was dreadful here today. Very hot and humid but kinda cloudy. We had thunder and lightning and lots of rain, it was so humid and sticky. The funny thing is that tomorrow the temp is going to drop so it's going to be a cool day...it's crazy!
Glad you liked the movie. I need a new pair of sunglasses too, post a pic when you get a chance : )