Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Half way there

An extended weekend. Been looking forward to this for some time now! I don't have to wake up early to get the kids out for school (basically Joseph), but I'm sure I will end up waking up by 6:30am any way. I have an internal clock I swear.

Well, this Thursday it the Prom here and ds DJ had decided a long time ago NOT to attend. I really was not surprised since Jonathon (24) and Shannon (21) both would not attend their Prom's either. He is not going to any big parties afterwards either, that one kinda surprised me. And he opted out of going to Six Flags this weekend with a group of kids, again shocked. He decided to work Thurs, Fri, and Sat. Oh well. We have been invited to my friends this Sunday for a big BBQ and we are all looking forward to that.

Two days ago, I was talking with my sister (Las Vegas) and she was discussing with me that she and her husband are going to try to get a new vehicle by October. She really like the Rav 4 and her husband really likes the Chevy HHR (which I really like this one also). So the 2 of us were looking up both vehicles and the prices and who had them in her area, blah, blah, blah. I was constently pushing for the HHR. It's about 8-10 thousand less! Her dh always lets her get what she wants, hes so sweet. So I said, I have nothing to do tomorrow, I'll go test drive and check them out for you. She was lol. So bored as I was, so was Shannon and we went car searching. It was great fun. Now that we have test driven and sat in them.. I still really love the HHR. I'm still pushing for that one and so is Shannon. We then headed over to the Toyota dealer and tried the Rav4 and it was very nice, but for the price and what you are getting, I'm going with the HHR. I called my sister each time and she was like OMG, I can't believe that you are actually doing this. So this weekend her and dh are going to test drive both vehicles. Shannon and I had a BLAST. BTW Shannon fell in love with the Toyota Highlander Hybrid. Very nice, but expensive for a 21 year old.

let's blog about relationships. What are some of your most treasured relationships? Right now?? Blog about them... We I think you may have guessed that I have a few treasured relationships.
1. My sister Tracy- we are very close and I treasure every moment I get to spend with her. We even X-mas shop over the phone together. She is 6 years younger than I and I was always taking her with me wherever I went growing up.
2. My dh- Believe me, We have had many,many ups and downs during our 25years together, but I think we are soul mates. Sometimes I love him to death and others I just wish he would just leave.LIfe
3.My kids- Each one is special in its own way. It's almost hard to explain, but with 4 of them it can get crazy!

Well that's it, I'm off to jump in for a shower and I have to take DJ to get registered and get his classes scheduled for COLLEGE this morning. They say to expect to be there for over 2 hours. I'm bringing a book!

1 comment:

Noelia said...

Seems like you've been having fun test driving those cars. Too bad DJ doesn't want to attend the prom, I regret not attending mine :(