Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's May!

Well, as you can see I really have not been blogging lately. Just really haven't been into it at all. I'm sure a lot of us have gone through this. Just didn't care at all about anything really. Hopefully, today will bring new excitement to me. It's a new day! I'm just muddling through to be honest with you.

Yesterday was just a wonderful day! I pretty much just sat out in the backyard and did nothing! Yes, I said nothing! That really pissed off dh, but I said to myself, Self- your down in the dumps ..... do something for you! So I did. I just laid there for hours basking in the wonderful sunshine and just taking in all the wonderful sounds around me.

I've been trying to get myself motivated with some of my scrapbooking. I've really have got to get 4- 5x7 albums done in 3 weeks! This is a huge challenge for me and hopefully one that I can manage to get through.

The only other thing that has me pre-0ccupied is getting ready for the long drive upstate to Binghamton, NY so that ds D.J. can wrestle in STATES! I'm just hoping that everything goes well and he wrestles well up there. This is a 3 day tournament. It is a just the drive that kills me! It's 4 hours.

Ok,,, until tomorrow my friends.

No comments: