Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I was TAGGED!

Ok, my wonderful blogging friend Noelia has tagged me!
Reveal seven random facts about yourself and then tag seven others.
  • Growing up we had a farm (Okeechobee, FL)that had chickens, turkeys, peacocks, pigs, horses and 6 dogs.
  • I was married on St. Patricks Day and yes my bridesmaids wore Kelly Green.
  • I graduated from the same High School as Burt Reynolds (different years of course).
  • At the age of 27 I had 2 heart attacks.
  • The space between my eyebrows and cheekbones has been totally reconstructed due to Graves Disease
  • I love to ride horses
  • I was a tomboy growing up. I always had to beat the boys at whatever they did! (sometimes I still do, lol)

I'm now off to tag seven others.

4 comments:

Monica Loewen said...

Hey Lynn - I seen your post about All the Rage. Your LO can definitely be 12 x 12 - can't wait to see your work!

toners said...

Great post; thanks for sharing! What fun it must have been to grow up with all those animals :)

Noelia said...

Lynn, so cool that you played tag! I never would've imagined all those facts about you, thanks for sharing.

: )

Yellow Fence said...

Thanks for sharing. I love reading people's random facts.

Shannon