Thursday, May 17, 2007

It's Thursday

I have nothing special going on. Just a quick update for today. DJ and I went to the ALL-STAR meet last night. I have to tell you, it was really nothing special. None of the great wrestlers were wrestling. I really thought we would see some awesome wrestling last night, but no.

Yesterday, I pretty much did nothing. I've been battling a toothache for the last two days. It comes and goes. I'm going to have to try to get into the dentist. I don't like dentists at all.ugh

It looks like it is going to be sunny and on the cool side today. So my plan is to get my behind out on the track this morning and go for a tan. I then hope to finish one of 4 mini-albums (which are getting the best of me). I've got 2 more weeks to finish those suckers! Hope I can.
Ok,,, gotta hit the track. Trying to lose 15 pounds! Wish me luck, lately I need it

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Sorry about the toothache! I'm not a fan of the dentist either and have a cleaning appt in a couple of weeks, but worried that I have a caviity too possibly. Good luck!

Hope you got out for your exercise! It's no fun getting there, but feels good afterwards! Now I just need to remember that!!

Melissa said...

ugh to the toothache-those are never fun

hope you had a good run ;) the hard part is getting out there to do it, but once its done you feel great!