Tuesday, May 22, 2007

You Tube?

Ok, I am a complete idiot when it comes to computers and what you can do with them. I see how everyone can change their header on their blogs , add slide shows, you can add music selections and even You Tube videos. I am completely CLUELESS! I tried this morning to add a You Tube video on here for today and when I was done it said that it would be on my blog very shortly. Well it's been over 2 hours. I'm thinking that is not shortly, but what do I know? So I'm going to try to add it as a link on here. Wish me luck YouTube - Tom Rush - Remember Song WOW I think it actually worked! Yeah for me. This song is so me lately! Very cute. I should ask one of my kids how to do this kind of stuff, but to be honest they get all pissed off that I don't already know, so it's useless.


Ok... so I was bored a little yesterday and really didn't want to do a thing (like this is different from any other day lately), so I just started to take some photos of me. Now these are not the best photos in the world (and never will be). I look very old and haggered that's all I can say. I never take a really nice photo this I already know. It's very rare. That's why there are hardly any photos of me. But I'm thinking of doing an All About Me Album soon and I need some photos.

So there you have it! Wow.. just realized that my font color almost matches my hair. lol.

2peas Challenge: Blog about something you are PASSIONATE about. COULD BE ANYTHING... Just share about something, someone anything, that you are insanely passionate about. Blog about it and share! Well most of you know that I'm very passionate about WRESTLING! Not that crap you see on TV. I'm talking about Folkstyle (Scholastic), Freestyle and Greco-Roman Wrestling. I think I live for it. I just love watching the kids excel year after year from the beginning when I helped start up the Kid Wrestling program here in my town. This was 12 years ago! I love to watch the little guys learn more and more each year. And then when they are finally let go from the kid program (after they finish 6th grade) I get to watch them achieve more during their 7th and 8th grade years. Then it's on to High School where they are playing with the big boys now. It's just wonderful to watch how much they have learned through the years with the program. I love being a part of this whole process with them. I watch them from youngsters to teens and then on to young men. I really must love it, why else would I spend over 12 hours on a wonderful Saturday or Sunday in a hot smelly gym, sitting on the most uncomfortable bleachers in the world even when my own kids are not wrestling? Or how about the day after I had a major surgery and was not supposed to leave the hospital. I'm just crazy about it!

Ok...

I've got to get my butt in gear here. Lot's of cleaning needs to be done to this house and I've also got to run to the school to drop off paper work for Joseph and the Post Office. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Janet said...

Lynn, that YouTube video is great! It may be YOU, but it's ME, too! :-) I'm impressed that you could figure out how to post it on your blog. I still haven't tried that or been able to make a new banner! And, BTW, the photos are beautiful! You have the most awesome hair...I would love to have your curls and waves! :-)

Debbi said...

I love the color of your hair. Redheads rock.

Unknown said...

Love the pics, you look very nice! Dana

Melissa said...

your curls are so pretty :) great new pics

Noelia said...

I for one, LOVE your photos and that hair! ;) These pics will be great for your AAM album.
I listened to that YouTube video you linked and it was so hilarious. If you want to put the video straight in your post, just copy the "Embed" link of the YouTube video you want (not the URL) and paste it straight into the "edit Html" tab of your new post entry. That should do it :)