Friday, May 25, 2007

Short and Sweet!

Yep that is what this is going to be today. We were suppose to go out on the boat today (which, btw,it is just beautiful out today), but dh got a call and kinda put a halt to us going out today. We won't go out over the weekend, too many boats out there and too many boaters drinking. It becomes very dangerous. We haven't been out on the water on a weekend in years!

So today, I've decided to wash my truck! yeah.... This should be loads of fun. It really needs a good cleaning. It is filthy with tree sap and pollen stuck to it, yuck! The weather could not be more perfect today!

Sunday we have a BBQ to go to. I haven't decided on what to bring. I might just do deserts. My friend who is hosting this BBQ doesn't like anyone to bring anything, but I just feel bad when I don't. She had a big BBQ for Labor Day and it was just a huge success. No one wanted to leave. Very fun.

Oh well, I guess I will go and get on some shorts and attempt to clean this truck. I hope everyone has a TERRIFIC weekend!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Have fun washing your truck Lynn! If we lived closer I could bring my car for you to wash and I could work on your scrapping projects for you!

Noelia said...

My van needs a little pampering too.
Too bad you can't go boating this weekend but it always gets crazy on long weekends doesn't it?
You're lucky to own a boat : )