Friday, May 25, 2007

Flowers




I have decided to join some of my friends on 2 peas with a Photo Challenge each week. Right now I'm a week behind so here is my catching up photos. The challenge was to take a photo(s) of flower(s). Now let me tell you that I do not really know anything about photographer and I only use a Panasonic DMC-LZ2 point and shoot camera. One day I will be able to get (afford) the Rebel (which I hear good things about). I really can't wait.



My week one Photo Challenge:

These are outside my back door and this 1st photo is just as they are about to really blossom.
This next photo is a bunch of them together fully opened.

And the last photo is of two perfect clusters.

I'm really excited about joining this group. I hope it will motivate me to scrapbook (which I've been lacking).

Week 2 is to take photos of signs. I can't wait to start shooting!

Have a great Weekend!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Those are gorgeous Lynn! What the heck are they!? I'm sure we don't have any growing here in MN! Now watch, they will be some common flower!

EquineSpirit said...

Those photos are awesome! And those flowers....breathtaking!!

Melissa said...

beautiful photos and flowers :)

Janet said...

What spectacular pictures! I would love to get some hydrangeas (hope I'm spelling that right). May have to do that now that I see your photos! Thanks for sharing. :-) Janet

Maureen said...

beautiful photos. I have just started to take pics of different flowers myself.

Stacey said...

WOW! Those are awesome! I wish I had those in my yard. I need to find out more about this challenge that inspired you to take those photos. Hmmmmm