Thursday, May 31, 2007

I never knew

Ok.... I really didn't know that you could fold a t-shirt so easily. Check this out.MySpace Videos: how to fold a shirt by Sam I was blown away at how quickly she did that. I am going to try this tomorrow.


Well, did anyone look at that moon! OMG! It was a blue moon (I guess really tonight) since it is still before midnight. There was the most wonderful glow around it. It was huge also. I took some photos, but there really don't do it justice.
I also got a few pictures of the motorcycle and dh just after he took it for it's first ride of the season. I love going out on the bike, but this bike is really made just for one person. Last year, after we got this bike (or should I say after dh got this bike) we noticed that it is very difficult for a second person to be on this thing, especially for someone my size. If it was just a small kid it would be fine.2 peas challenge: With the summer beginning. Let's blog about something we are looking forward to happening I am looking forward to going back to Las Vegas in August. I can't wait. This is my "ME" time and I'm going for 2 full weeks! I can't wait to spend time with my sister, my neice, and of course my ds Jonathon. I miss him the most of all.

7 comments:

Sherry said...

WOW what a cool bike... I wanna ride!!! :)

Great blog... keep it up!

Heather said...

I didn't see the moon last night. First it was cloudy and second, I went to bed!
Isn't it just like a man to get a bike built for one!

Stacey said...

At midnight, as I was laying in bed, I said to my husband that there was supposed to be a blue moon and the next thing I remember is this morning! So, I didn't see it! Thanks for sharing!

That bike is cool! My son (6 years old) would love it!!!

Noelia said...

I first heard of how to fold a t-shirt on the Martha show (you know how much I love Martha) but I haven't tried it yet. You took a great pic of that blue moon. I've never seeing one, not even an eclipse! And riding a motorcycle is on my "100 things to do before you leave this earth" list. Totally cool!

Rachael said...

Hmmmm, I really need to try that t-shirt folding tomorrow! If it really is that easy, that would be great!

Love those bike pics!

Kelly C said...

I have the same problem with my DH's bike... I feel your pain!

Melissa said...

I know wasn't the moon beautiful :)

that is one rockin bike!