Thursday, May 31, 2007

Really! what am I waiting for?

I'm still in pain from a toothache that I was hoping would just go away! Nope, not a chance in hell of that happening. I finally realized early this morning as I was racked with pain and now no sleep for about 5 days. I'm going to have to cave in and go to the dentist. I will try to keep everyone posted. ugh I really hate going to the dentist. I'd rather have another baby (ok... maybe not).

2 peas challenge for today:
What would you do differently if you could go back 5 years from today?
I would've gone ahead and moved to Las Vegas! I would not listen to dh say he only needs 1 more year to settle up things or whatever his excuse was that time. I just would pack up everything and go! I would not even look back. Now five years later I'm still here. Each year it was another excuse. Now I just want Joseph to finish school and then I'm outta of here. With or without any of them! My dh is full of excuses. 13 years ago it was "we have to take care of my dad". That was a 3 1/2 year ordeal, then it was "well Jonathon has just started High School". So I waited again 4 years! Of course "Shannon started started High School!". Then DJ made me feel bad because he really didn't move and wanted to go to High School here and wrestle so now its another 4 years! I'm tired of all the excuses. Oh yeah, did I mention the one "Well... I can't leave the ocean!" That one is my favorite of all! I will be moved out my June 27th, 2009! And I for one... Can't wait!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I wish I had the courage to up and move somewhere! My children are too young right now to do that (and then there is the job that my husband has that keeps us here) but I am so afraid of being too far from my friends and family! Kudos to you for knowing what you want and knowing that you are going to do it!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Kelly C said...

hope your tooth feels better!!

Good luck with the move... too big of a change for me!