Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!

Here it is Mother's Day! A day of relaxing for most mom's. Not this one. DH decided to be an idiot this morning and wake me up at 7am saying that he needed breakfast (he never eats breakfast), just wanted to aggravate me. I just ignored him and turned the other way. then he did it again... at 9am! I just wanted to sleep in for once! Friday night I was out with friends until 2:45am Saturday and I got up early at 6am! Shoot just give me a break for one day. I wanted to just punch him in the face this morning. I just ended up getting up made coffee, jumped in for a quick shower and got dressed. I had to take DJ to the Dermatologist this morning (I couldn't believe that they were open on a Sunday first and then Mother's Day to boot).

We came home from the Dr. and dh decided to be nice for a change. So we took a ride to the Boat store (like that is where I really wanted to be, lol) he needed to get paint for the boat. I did however get a new pair of sunglasses. I need sunglasses that fit all around my eyes for protection and these were really nice.

DD is taking me to the movies later on today. We are going to see Georgia Rule with Jane Fonda, and Lindsay Lohnan,It also has the lady from Desparate Housewifes (the blonde, just can't think of her name and I love her).

Other than that, nothing else is going on here. I hope you all have a terrific Mothers Day!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Sorry that you didn't get to sleep in this morning. Enjoy the movie and I'd love to see a review!

Happy Mother's Day!

Heather said...

Ah, sleeping in! I remember that! That only happens on weekends around here and if I'm lucky it's about 7:30am! Happy Mother's Day Lynn!

Noelia said...

I did get to sleep in but that means 8am in my house!
How did you like the movie?