Monday, May 21, 2007

Where did.....

the weekend go! Before I knew it, it was over. We had some dreary weather for most of the weekend and I really didn't feel like do much of anything. Friday was spent in bed the entire day due to my flair up. I just move or do a thing. Saturday did get a little better and the weather started to clear up which was nice. Sunday was suppose to rain and it never really did. The sun came out for a while and started to dry everything up,which was really nice.


Danny and Joseph went to test drive the boat to make sure nothing needed to be done on it before it really hits the water for the summer. Here are some of the photos I took of them out in the Bay.





Danny and I went out yesterday for a lunch/dinner for me. My dh has horrible times in which he eats. He likes to eat lunch at about 3pm and then he gets mad that I'm making dinner at 6pm. I do not like to eat late. I've also had dinner usually by 5:30-6pm depending on what was going on. Now that DJ and Shannon both don't get home from work until 6:30pm that is what time I try to have dinner on the table. I normal won't eat that late.

I have some running around to do today. And then of course, I'm still trying to get in the groove to finish those mini-albums which now have been come my headache!

4 comments:

Noelia said...

Cool photos!
I feel the same way about the weekend. I had my brother and his wife come for a visit and it went by way too fast!

Bonita Rose said...

those are great boating pics... and ur hubby is such a cutie! hugs

Heather said...

Great pictures! Don't worry... the weather will get better! I'll send some of our 80's your way!

EquineSpirit said...

Love the photos! DH wants to get a boat. They look like so much fun!!