Tuesday, September 04, 2007

1st Day

Ok, so today was DJ's first day of college and just as I had expected....... he got lost going to the college and didn't make it to his class! ugh. You would think he would call someone, but NO! These kids today, I swear, I just don't know what to do with him. I offered to drive him there tonight so he would see how to get there and back home tomorrow, but he refused to go. Needless to say, I'm done with DJ tonight. He better not miss tomorrow's classes. Those are all his main classes!

Joseph's first day of 11th grade is tomorrow. I'm not sure I will be able to get on here until late in the day because he is so difficult in the morning. I hope this year starts off better than last year! He better not goof around this year. Joseph is my kid who just doesn't care about anything! I mean nothing at all. He doesn't care if he is late or even if he makes it to class. He doesn't care if he passes or fails. This kid just doesn't care! He really needs to get back into counseling, but again... fights me everytime. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get a call from the school the first day, lol.

I'm going to make this short and sweet tonight. I'm going to finish watching the US Open Tennis on the tv.
Hope everyone has an awesome Wednesday!

7 comments:

EquineSpirit said...

Oh my! Hope DJ doesn't miss too many more classes. And Joseph...DANG! I hope he grows out of the "not caring" stage...sheesh! ((HUGS!!)) to you and go get yourself a massage...it sounds like you're gonna need it! ;)

Maureen said...

My daughter is going into Grade 11 too... I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday she was entering Kindergarden....

Sandra Collins said...

moms seems to always know best eh? too bad kids don't know that and listen.

Bethany E. said...

wow...what a mess! Hopefully tomorrow will go better! :)

toners said...

Fingers crossed for you this morning...and yes, go and treat yourself!

Noelia said...

Let us know if DJ makes it to class today...I'd be worried too. I hope Joseph outgrows this phase quickly.

You need a massage for sure, go treat yourself!

Sherri said...

Kids LOL hope tomorrow goes better.