Friday, September 21, 2007

Fall?

2 peas challenge for today: With it being the first day of fall. Do you have fall decorations up? I can honestly say NO! I do not have any decorations up. I really don't decorate for fall, not really sure why I don't, but I just never did. Maybe its because I grew up in FL and you really don't get fall weather until about Christmas, lol. I really don't decorate for any season. I just don't have the power in me to put up decorations and take them down. Plus, if you saw the size of my home you would be like how the hell can she live in such a small space with a husband, 3 kids (was 4), and a dog! We have no storage space at all in this house and did I mention... NO CLOSETS! My house was a summer bungalow many moons ago and the homeowner never added closets. For that matter, I'm lucky I've got a bathroom! Ohhhh... and did I ever mention that I really hate my house!

Ok... changing the subject now.... I have been scrapping a little lately. I'm doing about 1 page a night (notice I said about). I'm just having a little trouble journaling. As soon as I get the journaling done I will post them. I think they are pretty nice, if I do say so myself.

Well.... I've got to jump in for my shower and get to work. I got a late start this morning. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

8 comments:

Janet said...

No fall decorations here, either. I may put some up for Halloween but that's about it! Have a great day! Janet

toners said...

I don't really decorate for fall either. We do at Christmas, but DH grumbles more and more every year about putting the lights up outside...LOL!!

Linda said...

I only have a wreath on my door and a foam pumpkin that I embellished for my table. Nothing fancy here either, I save it for Christmas.

It's Not Easy Being Green said...

I don't decorate either. I only do Christmas. Glad that you seem to be on a roll with scrapping!

Shirley Fyfe said...

A page a night - oh my goodness - I wish I could do that - I seem to procrastinate way too much - *grin*

Here's in Australia we are now in Spring and the garden is once again coming to life - gotta love this time of year!

Melissa said...

does my fall yankee candle count as decor? lol. besides the fall wreath on my door I don't decorate either. Christmas is when I go to town

and yay to a page a night! journaling is always the hardest part for me too

Rachael said...

I love to decorate for fall but wait until at least Oct 1st!

Keep on scrappin'!! I have a hard time with journaling too!

EquineSpirit said...

Blog tag...YOU'RE it! :D