Wednesday, September 26, 2007

An All New Season!

OH yeah! It is here. The long awaited season premieres! I have to say that I'm going to have to bring the cable box in and get the DVR one. I am missing way too much already!
I watched Private Practice (the spin off from Grey's) I really enjoyed it, but I have to say I missed a few tidbits here and there because I kept switching back to Fox for the Kitchen Nightmares with Gordon Ramsey! How dare they both be on at 9pm!
Then I have to say I was reluctant about viewing the new show that came on after Private Practice. It is called Dirty Sexy Money! Well.... I really was glued to the TV! I just loved it. Sutherland was terrific in this. I think I could be hooked on this one. I can't wait until next week!
Then I needed to switch over and watch Top Chef. We are down to the final 4! I was still hoping that Hung was going to be sent home, but it was not to be again! ugh. Unfortunately, Brian (sorry, if you didn't watch) was sent home. Dale actually won one finally and I was so happy for him. I'm not really sure who I want to win out of Casey and Dale, but I do know that I really don't want Hung to win.
Now to change the subject and I would like to just Thank You to everyone again for all their "Well Wishes" and Prayers. I know that we will overcome this and DJ will be back next year stronger and more determined to kick butt. I think God has a plan and hopefully it is one that will be carried out.
Ok.. I hope everyone has a Terrific Thursday!

9 comments:

KarenSue said...

all the best to your family as DJ takes it easy and gets the healing time ....maybe this is a good time to take care of some future college reading...maybe he can look ahead at some future courses and read stuff like Les Miserables now (dd had to read it over the summer, and had a hard time with it)

or maybe its a good time for Halo 3...

Lynn said...

Karensue, That is really a great idea since he does have the list of what to read from the English teacher. But... to be honest I think he would be more interested in locking himself in the room and playing Halo 3!

Rachael said...

I love Top Chef but only catch it on reruns!! I can't believe Hung is still there! He irks me! LOL

Janet said...

So glad DJ is on the road to recovery! Hopefully he can soon get back on track and back to the kid you know he can be! And thanks so much for all your visits to my blog! I really appreciate it! :-) Janet

Linda said...

I'm having a hard time figuring out what to watch this season. I kept flipping back and forth last night between shows. I think I need tivo.

Sherri said...

We're in the middle of Baseball, Football and soon Hockey...I'm going to be lucky if I get to watch the premire of CSI tonight LOL

Teresa Loop said...

You are a TV junkie - hehehe! I say get the DVR and record something. Thanks for the update.

Jill said...

I keep meaning to start watching TV...I didn't know there was a Grey's take off! I can never watch Grey's anymore, 'cause now it comes on right when I put my kids to bed. Does that Private Practice come on any later?

toners said...

I am just like you with all the season premieres! LOL! I checked out our TiVo list tonight and there are all kinds of fun shows there for me to catch up on...I'm glad that Dirty Sexy Money was good; it seems like a terrific cast so I was really hoping it would get off to a good start. I probably won't get time to watch till early next week though. I'll let you know what I think :)