Monday, September 17, 2007

As Promised

here they are.... 2 of the lo's I did this weekend. I took these photos up in my dining room and the lighting in there is not the greatest to take photos. The walls are kind of golden and well... it glows. I did take a photo of one other layout,but I really didn't like the way the photo came out so I have to retake it.

This first lo is of my wonderful niece Alley. This photo was taken right after she decided to cut off over 10 inches of her hair and donate it to Locks of Love! My niece is incredible. She really is very giving. I just love her spirit. So this is Alley sporting headbands for the first time with her new short hair style. The next lo is of ME! This is going to be the first page of my "All About Me" album. I decided I really should do one. I really think it will be fun and something exciting to do. Like I said many times before.... I don't have many photos of myself so this will be a challenge and I really don't have many of me from my youth because they were lost during a move many years ago. This is going to be a very interesting album that is for sure. I just want my kids and their kids and so on and so on... to know how I was, have a feel for things that I enjoy and love and I'm also going to put a family tree in it. Something they can look back on one day. 2 peas challenge for today: Have you every applied/submited to be on a designs team? I will be honest and say that I have never applied/ submited to any design teams! I don't feel that my work is design team material at this time. I love what I do for me and really don't care about being on a DT. Maybe one day down the road that will change, but for now, I'm very happy the way things are right now.
Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday!

6 comments:

Janet said...

Lynn, those layouts are both great! Your niece sounds like a real joy. And her new hair looks terrific! I love the layout for your "all about me" album. That is going to be such a wonderful thing for you and your family to have! Janet

Jill said...

I don't even scrap enough to know what design team material would look like these days, but your layouts are great!!!!!

Noelia said...

Great pages Lynn! Can't wait to see more of your AAM pages. I started one a while back but haven't gone back to finish it. I will soon though (I'm hoping)

toners said...

Awesome layouts! Your niece's hair is so cute! I like it when little girls have their hair shorter; it doesn't seem to weigh them down so much. Your AAM album sounds like a great idea...I keep meaning to start one but it hasn't happened yet :) Great job!

Janet said...

Lynn, I tagged you on my blog! You're it! :-) Janet

CircesMagic said...

Love your layouts..especially your life one, can't wait to see the rest!