Saturday, September 01, 2007

My Favorite Mix CD

Well.. believe it or not I actually finished another "This is Me" Challenge. I can't believe that I've been keeping up with this one. This one was about Your Favorite Mixed Tape/CD. So here is my take on this challenge. I know that it is a little hard to see everything on there. I know that my paper looks like it could be black, but its not.. Its navy. This is really a horrible scan. I might have to start taking photos of my work instead of scanning. The "MY" is actually in hot pink. The word "Favorite" I actually did little doodle dots on the "F,V,R, & T" and diagonal lines on the "A,O,I, & E. The doodling is done in a really bright orange. I drew some music notes on there and listed the songs that are on my Favorite CD:
1. Imagine 2. When I'm 64 3. The Boys are Back in Town 4. Knocking on Heavens Door 5. American Pie 6. He's not Heavy, He's my Brother 7. Brown Eyed Girl 8. Under the Bridge 9. Twist & Shout 10. Stand by Me 11. I Wanna Grow Old With You 12. Don't Stop Believing 13. Butterfly Kisses 14. Summertime Blues 15. After the Loving 16. You Were Meant for Me 17. Through the Years 18. In the Arms of an Angel 19. I Will Always Love You.

There you go. I hope everyone has a terrific Holiday weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool!!

Unknown said...

Hi Lyn, thanks for stopping by my blog and your encouraging comments. Love your mixed tape, i'd listen to that lol
Take care and enjoy your week

http://angeladaniels.squarespace.com/ said...

What a fun scrap page! I like that idea!

Sherri said...

Fun LO...looks like a great mix

Rachael said...

Love it!!

What great songs too!!

Noelia said...

This is lovely Lynn! I'm very proud of you for keeping up with those challenges! It's a challenge for me do try some but you sure make it look fun and easy!