Monday, September 17, 2007

Where do I scrap?

The 2 peas challenge for today:Share with us fellow pea's were we do are creating. If you have pictures of your scrap area post them. Feel free to add why you have your area in a certain area of the house. I scrap down in my basement. I call it the dungeon. It is a little dark and cold down there and a complete mess, because dh still has a ton of his crap down there in the way. He never cleans a things so there is dust all over his section. It is not where I really want to be, but it will have to do for now since there is no room anywhere else in my house for me to go. Blogger is acting weird and won't let go to another paragraph, I don't know why this always happens to me, but it does! I went to a crop on Friday night and then Saturday afternoon and had a great time but as usual got nothing really done. I did get 4 lo's set up now I just need to finish the journalling. I can't believe I got nothing done again. Hopefully, I will get my camera fixed or borrow my dd's and take some photos of my finished lo's later on today.
Hope everyone has a terrific day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a great time at the crop. Dana

Noelia said...

I know what you mean by scrapping in the basement. My scrap area is now set up there. As you know, we renovated so it's not dark and dusty anymore :)
When I go to crops, I never finish anything but I know that I go more for the social aspect because I never get anything done either. At least you had a good time and your pages are started which is always a plus right?

toners said...

Glad you enjoyed the crop! Looking forward to seeing your layouts :)