Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What Accent do you have?

First, I have to say Thank You to everyone that sent get well wishes our way for DJ. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this infectious disease doctor has something for us today. I will update everyone tomorrow or hopefully later on today.




What American accent do you have? (Best version so far)

Northern

You have a Northern accent. That could either be the Chicago/Detroit/Cleveland/Buffalo accent (easily recognizable) or the Western New England accent that news networks go for.

Personality Test Results


I saw this little quiz on Colleens blog and just had to do it. I thought it was very cute, but couldn't understand how it came up with Northern for me. I grew up in Southern Florida and moved to New York (Long Island) when I was 19 years old. I will tell you though, when I visit FL, my southern twang comes right back. It is almost scary. Sometimes I wonder who is talking for me.


Some scrapping news. I was able to complete this layout of my 3 sons. I love the way it came out (except for the title, it needs something still). My camera (really dd's, because mine is still broken!)really didn't capture this layout the way it really looks and I used bling bazzill paper to journal on so it is hard to read hence the photo of the actual journaling which is still difficult to read. The first photo gives you a good idea how it looks, but the second has true color. I love that blue paper.
Ok... I must get myself going now. I hope everyone has a terrific day!

5 comments:

Janet said...

Oh, my gosh, Lynn...I love that layout! What an awesome title! And let us know how DJ gets along with his appointment. It's good you're gonna get to the bottom of this. Hang in there! Janet

Teresa Loop said...

Great layout! Title doesn't need anything, but I know how you feel. Hope your ds gets some relief, poor guy!

Colleen said...

Great layout! Funny little quiz that one eh? lol It had me sorted into the right category on that one anyway!

Don't think your layout needs anything either BTW!

Cheers...

toners said...

Great job with your scrapping! Good luck with the appointment today; we'll all be here waiting to hear :) ((hugs!))

Linda said...

I think your layout looks great. I hope your ds's appointment goes well.