Friday, September 07, 2007

He Made it!

I'm happy to say that for those of you that have been checking in this week, DJ finally made it to the college on time and without any mishaps! Yahoo. Miracles do happen.

So I asked him how his classes were today. Well the first one (which he missed on Tuesday due to getting lost) he sat down and it seemed like everyone got a supply list on Tuesday and everyone was prepared for class except him. What the heck. So guess what my wonderful son did. You've got it, he got up and left! This kid is going to kill me! He didn't even bother to say, excuse me, but I missed Tuesday due to an emergency or I got lost driving here, nothing. He just got up and left. The second class is English and he seemed to have no problem there. But then we come to that freakin' volleyball class (which, again, he missed on Tuesday) and he couldn't find anyone there in the assigned room. So you guessed it. He left! Instead of trying to find them, he walked to his car and came home! ugh. I think he is going to need to talk to his advisor! Like today. Thank goodness he has NO classes on Friday.

Apparently, Joseph had an ok day. As you might remember he tells me nothing. So I guess it was the same as Wednesday. I'm happy to report that I still have not gotten a call from the school asking where he is, this is a plus.

Now Shannon has taken off from work for the next few days so she can "party" with her older brother, Jonathon, who arrived from Las Vegas last night. What is this girl thinking. I swear I'm in a house full of misfits! or maybe it is me who is the misfit????? Hmmmm.... something to ponder. Well anyway, those two ended up going out after 11:30pm and didn't get home until 3:45am with McDonalds in hand.

This week has been so much fun! Can you feel the excitement??? And it is only going to get better with the little surprise party that I'm having for Danny tomorrow! Will this nightmare of a week ever end? I sure hope so. It can only start to get better I think, hope, pray. I'll try anything at this point!

I hope everyone has a terrific Friday! I've got a busy one that is for sure. I have work and then I have cooking and cleaning to do, plus finish up the grocery shopping for tomorrow. The fun just never ends, lol. Hopefully, I will have tons of photos to post by Monday.

8 comments:

Sandra Collins said...

definately sounds crazy! Have fun with the party.

Colleen said...

You are having quite the week aren't you?! Good luck with the party and hope you have a fun weekend!

Noelia said...

What can I say about DJ? Well at least he made it to class with the best intentions right?LOL
Ok, so listen, enjoy your weekend with Jonathon and think that this too shall pass :)

KarenSue said...

thats the hard part of being mom to young adults, they make decisions like that..that drives you crazy...just remember, their actions, their consequences.

dd's freshman year of college, she and roommates would stay up all night, go to class, then sleep in afternoon...I had to just tell her, "wll, if you lose your scholorship..you don't go to this college" She did fine.

take care, and have a great weekend!

KarenSue said...

oh, forgot, sometimes those supply book lists are online...if that helps.

Heather said...

Okay Lynn, I've read the last several posts. What a riot! Is that how boys are?? I need to know. Because if it is, I will be having no more children! And I'm not surprised that he just up and left. It sounds like something my sister might do. Crap, I hope she doesn't pop over and see this! Hopefully next week will go better!

toners said...

You have had quite a week! Maybe you'll get some down time this weekend :) ((hugs!))

CircesMagic said...

Oh my goodness! All this craziness...can you say "OOOOOOmmmmmmmmm" its okay, I will pray for ya...good luck and have fun, my mother says NY is sweltering!