Friday, September 14, 2007

Ahhh Remicaid

Yes, last night was time for my infusion. I couldn't wait to be honest. The weather here was so bad for awhile that it did its damage to me. Hopefully the Remicaid will kick in fast.Of course, my infusion took forever and I was the first one hooked up! I didn't get done until 8:40pm that is a long time to be sitting from 4:30pm. As soon as I got home I went to bed. Did I mention it is a 40-45 min drive. I was exhausted. Oh well.

Tonight, I hope I feel up to it. I have a crop and cocktails and then tomorrow we do crop and lunch! Much fun with just a few friends. I can't wait. Hoping to get some things done. Ok. that is it for me today. Have a great day.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

that is a long time!! hope you slept well!!

have fun tonight and this weekend!

toners said...

I hope you were able to get some zzzs! Enjoy your weekend activities!

Noelia said...

That's a long time to be sitting! I hope you enjoy your weekend plans :)