Friday, September 28, 2007

Thursday Night Premieres!

Yep, it was the big night! Greys Anatomy premiere. I've been waiting for this one for weeks now. I have to say that I really enjoyed it. It was a little funny and a little sad. There seemed to be drama right from the beginning! Dr. Bailey is pissed off at the Chief and Callie, just love her strong attitude. McSteamy is trying to reach out and be friends with McDreamy again. Callie is just running around trying to be boss and no one likes it! George is back.... and an intern for the 2nd time. New little twist... Merediths 1/2 sister is a new intern and seems to want to get know Meredith. You've got to love Izzy... trying to (and does) save a deer and her 4 interns don't like her, yet. Alex is in love with Ava/Rebecca, which I think we all knew except him. And then we have Cristina who seems to miss Burke and is being herself.

Now, I decided to stay away and take the little adventure of watching the new show Big Shots! I have to say that they have a pretty good cast. I really enjoyed the show. It had saddness, love, stupid funny,and some drama. It revolves around 4 men, their lives, family, and jobs. I can't wait to see what happens next week to be honest.

I still need to get the DVR box for my cable, not that I would've used it last night. I would only watch those 2 shows, nothing else really calls me. It seems though that Wednesday night is my big problem right now, which just seems weird. Again, I'm not usually a big TV person, but all of a sudden I am. I don't think I really watch anything on Monday, Tuesday is House for me, and then there is Wednesday, I want to watch Private Practice, Dirty Sexy Money, and Kitchen Nightmares. Then of course I have Thursday with Greys and Big Shots for now. I'm not even sure what comes on Fridays ---Hoping its Men in Trees, I just love that show. That is it for me.

Ok... I have to get myself up and moving this morning. Hope everyone has a Wonderful day and Weekend if you don't come back til' Monday.

9 comments:

CircesMagic said...

Its the most wonderful time of the year..for Fall TV that is, I watched my CSI last night so I know your joys of watching Greys!

I just read about DJ, I hope he is on the mend and is feeling better soon.

Mom is back in NY now but we had a wonderful visit.

Take care!

Linda said...

I watched Grey's last night too. I'm so glad it is back on. I'm looking forward to this season.

Aimeslee Winans said...

I loved Big Shots, and am off Grey's after how many years now? LOL I blogged about this same thing and listed all the shows I'm watching this season -- go see and tell me whatcha think!

toners said...

I have lots of TiVo to catch up on :) I loooove Kitchen Nightmares! DH is reading Gordon Ramsay's biography right now; he really has overcome a lot of obstacles which makes his success even more admirable. Have a fantastic weekend!

Gina said...

Wow - what a TV-fest Lynn! I loved Private Practice too, and can't wait to watch Grey's which I TiVo'd. Hope you get the DVR box soon. :)

Melissa said...

yay for Grey's!! I was so excited about the premiere too :) I cracked up when the deer jolted up after the shock. awesome episode

I personally cant wait to watch Desperate Housewives premiere tomorrow ;)

Rachael said...

I haven't watched anything new! I am most looking forward to the finale of Rock of Love tomorrow night! LOL

Colleen said...

I love Grey's too and was very happy to have it back! I watched the first few minutes of Big Shots and taped it because it looksed good and I couldn't stay up to watch it! Hmm...maybe I'll go do that right now!!

Noelia said...

Gotta love fall tv! I remember watching the very first episode of Grey's and thinking 'this is going to be huge!". Loved that first season but then, I decided that I needed to prioritize my tv time. I was watching way too much reality tv and other junk.
Now I only watch Prison Break (monday nights, great to watch with your Danny and the boys, you should look into it) and Uggly Betty on Thursday nights.

And that's it for me!