Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Breast Cancer Awareness

Ok ladies..... It is that time of the year again. Yep... Time to get the girls checked out if you have not done so already. I actually had mine done back in February. That is usually a less hectic time for me and the mammo places are not as packed. So please ... if you have not gone this year yet, try to get there this month. Remember, It can save your life.

Now, I have been a slacker with doing the 2 peas challenges, so this one I decided to do today.
When doing a layout, do you chose to mat or not mat your photos? Well, honestly it depends on the photos and how I am planning on doing the actual layout. Sometimes I love to mat and other times I just want to finish the darn page and get it over with (as sad as that sounds). Now that I think about it... I will usually mat most of the photos though. There are a few layouts that I did not.


Now... I don't remember where I got this little blog thing below... it is something fun to do when you have nothing else really going on, but it sure is right on. I just answered the questions very honestly and to be honest I thought it was going to pop up with something in Colorado or like Montana somewhere. Its funny how some things work out and hopefully I will finally be there in 2 years for a very long time.

American Cities That Best Fit You:
80% Las Vegas
70% Atlanta
70% Honolulu
70% Miami
65% Austin

Which American Cities Best Fit You?

Ok... I've got to get myself up and moving sometime today. Nothing special planned, just work. Hope everyone has a Terrific Tuesday!

5 comments:

Linda said...

I feel the same way sometimes about matting or not, sometimes I just do whatever I need to just to finish the layout.

I'm going to check out the quiz too.

Noelia said...

WOW! I can't believe your first match was Las Vegas! That's awesome! I think I have a good idea of what city I might be matched with...hmmm I'm off to try that game!

And yes, very important to check the girls. My mom is a breast cancer survivor so needless to say, it's crucial to be aware. I even got my little pink pin to show my support :)

toners said...

I'm a sometimes-matter too; depends on my mood and the look of the layout. What fun that quiz looks! My blog has been turned pink for this month :)

Noelia said...

Hey Lynn! Check this out:

70% New York City
70% Philadelphia
65% Chicago
65% San Francisco
55% Honolulu

I had a feeling NY would rank high :)

Teresa Loop said...

I like your pink!!

Now, off to take the quiz....