Friday, October 05, 2007

TGI-Friday!

This is how I feel this morning! Again, I really didn't sleep last night and was sadly in quite a bit of pain all night. I could not figure out why I was in so much pain, then this morning I get up and as the sun is trying to break through I notice that it must've rained some last night and apparently there is a ton of humidity here today. Well.... by golly that would explain all my pain. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I got up last night to just walk a bit and hopefully it was going to make it better (it didn't btw). What I really should've done was when I got up at the 4am time I should've just hopped in for a really nice hot bath, but no.... I didn't do that. Live and Learn.

Ok... enough about my sleepnapea, moving on to the Thursday night shows! What did you think of Greys last night? I thought it was great. I think my favorite part was when Dr. Bailey started hitting Alex and then he said Thank You to her. That was great. I'm not sure if I like the whole idea of Callie losing it sooooo soon in the season. I don't know where George and her are going to end up, but it is obvious that he loves Izzy. I think Meredith is being very mean Lexi (the half sister). I mean really, this poor kid didn't even know she had an older sister, they've both been wronged by the father. I really thought that Derek was going to break up with her also last night, but that didn't happen, in a way I'm glad. I'm sure that I missed some other highlights, please feel free to add them in the comments.

Now, this new show BIG SHOTS just has me rolling. It is pretty funny. I really love the writing on this show. If you have not watched it yet, you really need to. If you have not seen it yet and want to know what its about click here: Big Shots - Home - ABC.com It is one of my new fav's!

Now 2 peas challenge: What are your scrappin plans for the weekend? I really don't have any plans, but I do know that if the weather (and the pain) are good, I'm going down there and trying to get it all cleaned and organized! This has got to happen soon. I can't stand looking at it any more.
That's it for me.... Ohhh btw- if you missed Pushing Up Daisies and/or Private Practice on Wednesday I heard that they are re-showing them tonight so check your local listings.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day and a terrific weekend!

3 comments:

Ryzmomplus2 said...

hope your feeling better - I had to skip the Grey's post since I haven't watched it yet. Hopefully tonight?

Linda said...

Love Grey's last night. My favorite part was when Bailey was smacking Alex around and his thank you was the best! Missed Big Shots becasue I watched Without a Trace with dh.

Feel better soon.

Darcey said...

I also really like Big Shots! Merdith was annoying on Grey's, she needs to be in therapy!