Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What were you doing?

The 2 peas challenge for today: What were you doing 10 years ago around this time? What were you doing 5 years ago around this time? What are you doing right now? What do you think you will be doing in the future?
Well for me about 10 years ago I know that I was camping. We would always go camping around this time (dh's birthday). The kids and dh always had a great time. I like camping, but I can no longer do the tent and sleepingbag thing. Lets not forget that normally at this time of the year it is usually pretty cold especially at night. I would sleep in my van on the bed and usually by 3am everyone else had mosey on in there also. 6 of us on the bed in the van, no room to turn thats for sure. On the way home we would stop off at the pumpkin farm out east and pick our pumpkins. That is the way it has been for many, many years.
What do I think I will be doing in the future? Hmmmm.... I'm not really sure. I do know that in 2 years from now I won't be here anymore (at least I'm praying that I won't be here in NY anymore). I plan on being in Las Vegas or close to there.

Thats it for me for today. I am just so tired the last 2 days. I think I over did it at the Wrestling Car Wash on Sunday, which I still need to write about. Can you believe that I forgot to bring my camera! I can't. I am so mad at myself. One of the other mom's brought down a camera for a little while and took a few photos so, I am waiting for her to send them to me. I will tell you all about that probably tomorrow. We had fun.

Hope everyone has a Terrific Tuesday!

9 comments:

Sherry said...

Wow sounds like lots of fun. Do you guys still do this?

Great Entry!!

Colleen said...

Wow! The camping sounds fun!! I can understand not wanting to do it at this time of year though. Too late in the season for me...love it in the summer though!

EquineSpirit said...

Great answer to the challenge...sounds like lots of fun!

Wrestling Car Wash?!? Hmmmm...now those are photos I absolutely HAVE to see...LOL! :D

Linda said...

Camping is always fun as long as it doesn't rain, then I just want to go home.

Noelia said...

Hope you get your energy back. I totally agree with you on the camping. I do it every year, for the kids, for my hubby and I enjoy it believe it or not. But that's a sacrifice I have to do because I'm not the camping type...at least not out in a tent. I love camping in a rented cottage but hubby says that's not camping!

Colleen said...

PS I'm tagging you!

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Heather said...

My husband would love it if we went camping this time of year. Or at all! Can't wait to hear how the car wash went!

toners said...

Sounds like great fun!! Looking forward to hearing all about the car wash :) Was it a big success?

Aimeslee Winans said...

Girl, I bet you did over do it. I know that would be the case with me! Take it easy the rest of the week!