Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Four Things

2 peas challenge for today: Share four things about yourself that make you the person you are today as a creator/artist. Hmmmm this is a tough one for me. I really don't look at myself or talk about "ME", I always talk or think about my family, friends, and of course wrestling. So this is going somewhat out of the box for me. But here it goes.
1. I am BOLD! This allows me to try different things that I might not otherwise. It doesn't mean that I'm going to do it all the time, but I will try it at least once.
2. I am uninhibited (did I spell that right, hmmm) I pretty much do what I like. I don't have any real design in mind. I just look at what I'm working on and go with it.
3. I love COLOR! My favorites to work with lately are green, orange and reds. I don't really know why, but maybe it has something to do with fall.
4. I'm a PROCRASTINATOR. It could take me hours, days, weeks, months even years to finish a layout. If it is not right I leave it until something strikes me.
Oh well... that is all from me today. Have too much to do this morning. Hope everyone has a Wild Wednesday.

5 comments:

toners said...

great post Lynn! very honest and detailed :)

Linda said...

Great list. I am a procrastinator too.

Unknown said...

great post! I am quite the procrastinator too...LOL

EquineSpirit said...

Great list...I am so with you on procrastination!! LOL! I should blog this challenge...ah...maybe tomorrow! ;)

Aimeslee Winans said...

hey, sweetie. thanks for visiting me. i'm gonna do that challenge, cuz it looks like fun!