Sunday, October 07, 2007

So much to do......

and NO energy to do it! I have been like this since the middle of the summer. I don't know what is going on but it is kill me. My entire house really needs to overhauled. I know I should just do it in little spurts (that's what others say) so that I am not overwhelmed, but I really don't even want to do that.

My plan for this weekend was to clean my scrap area. Well.... I never even stepped foot down there this entire weekend. Yesterday I really did nothing. I went to a small craft show, which was really horrible. Nothing really exciting or motivating to be honest.

I did however find a wonderful candle booth which is operated by a husband and wife and they make soy candles. The scents are just wonderful. I bought 3 small candles in 3 different scents, but I have to say that my favorite scent was the Banana Nut Bread! Unfortunately, they did not have any of that scent in the size that I was buying. Oh well... I did however get Montauk Breeze, Kiwi Strawberry, and Pomegranite Passion. Very nice scents! I also found out that they are going to start to do parties and they do fund raisers (which I am very interested in).

Today I am doing all the laundry! This is no small task in this house and I've decided to get motivated a little and at least clean the entire bathroom from top to bottom (since no else is going to do it in this house). This will be another challenge for me today since I'm still not sleeping good and in quite a bit of pain still! But it needs to be done. I'm taking baby steps!

Ok.... So on that note I better get my behind moving here and get some stuff going. I'm on my 2nd load of laundry so that is a start. Hope everyone is having a terrific weekend.

3 comments:

CircesMagic said...

Lynn, sounds like you need a hug.....Ever watch the show Clean House? I love that show, have a garage sale, LOL!

Darcey said...

Sorry to hear that you are still not sleeping well. Maybe your Dr can give you something? Just an idea. Hope you feel better soon:)

Janet said...

I agree...{HUGS} to you, Lynn! Keep on your doctor and make sure you get this issue resolved soon. You can't function without sleep, and everything looks so much worse when you're not rested. Hang in there and keep us posted! Janet