Monday, October 01, 2007

Movie Weekend

The weekend here was very pleasant and actually calm! No big explosions or too much drama to speak of. For me that is wonderful. The weather was perfect the entire weekend.

As for Saturday, I did the normal grocery shopping and then pretty much nothing else the rest of the day, but relax. It seems so long ago (ok.. 2 days) I can't seem to remember what I did exactly except the shopping. I'm sure I had to do other things but can't seem to remember. I think old age is finally kicking in here. This is not a good sign, not at all. I do remember web caming with my sister for probably 2 hours, but that's about it. Oh well,,,, maybe ds would remember for me.

Ahhhhh see... I just remembered something. DJ seemed to have a little relapse on Saturday. High fever and just exhausted. So I spent most of the day with him sitting in the livingroom watching movies! Fun. We actually watched one of my favorite older movies "Cutting Edge" it stars D.B. Sweeney and Moira Kelly. I just love that movie. DJ likes it because it has a lot of funny parts in it. I know we watched "The Illusionist" also. That was better than I thought it would be. DJ really liked that movie a lot.

Now as for yesterday... I did all the laundry which was 4 loads of wash, ugh! and then I really needed to clean all my scrapbooking stuff off the diningroom table. This was no easy task to say the least. I just don't enjoy being down in the dungeon any more. I think I'm going to have to re-vamp the downstairs especially the area that I'm in. DH has all his crap all over the place down there also, so its a big mess to say the least. And I don't think he every cleaned his area and now its rolling over into mine, especially when I don't get to go down their much anymore.

Now after all the cleaning and putting up the "gravy"(sauce) for dinner and making all the meatballs I decided I did enough for one day. And about 5 pm I went in my room and locked myself in there for hours! Just watching movies on TV. Lets see.. I watched Down to You with Freddie Prinze, Jr and Julia Stiles. Very cute movie. Then I watched The Prince and Me, again with Julia Stiles. After that one was The Prince and Me: The Royal Wedding, which I have to tell you I fell asleep watching it! So I could not even tell you how it was.

Today, I have work and really want to try to get myself downstairs and cleanup my area. I have no place to put anything anymore and it is just plain dirty down there right now. I can't stand it. It really is basically an un-finished basement with work benches all around. One side is mine and the other still belongs to DH which really shouldn't be.. he has a brand new garage for all his crap. I don't even have enough room to store anything down there really. It really stinks, but I need to make it work for now. So I might as well make it look good so I will want to go down there and work. Other than that nothing else is really going on for today.
I hope everyone has a Marvelous Monday!

1 comment:

toners said...

Glad you had a drama-free weekend :) You deserve it after the week you had last week! Enjoy your day today!