Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tagged

Well, kind of. Noelia had this tag on her blog the other day and I thought it was cute and then I visited Heather's blog this morning and it reminded me that I wanted to do it. So here we go!

Four jobs I have had in my life...
1. A donut baker
2. Bank teller
3. DMV rep
4. Assistant to a Manager (don't ask)

Four movies I would watch over and over...
1. The Cutting Edge
2. 10 Things I Hate About You
3. Love Actually
4. Yours, Mine and Ours (the original with Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda)

Four places I have lived...
1. Miami, FL
2. Okeechobee, FL
3. West Palm Beach, FL
4. Lindenhurst, NY

Four TV shows I love to watch...
1. House
2. Private Practice
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Men in Trees

Four places I have been on vacation...
1. Key West, FL
2. Bahamas
3. Las Vegas
4. Cozumel

Four websites you visit Often...
1. 2 peas
2. ebay
3. sis TV
4. craigslist

Ok.... that's it for me today. Hope everyone has a Terrific Tuesday!

7 comments:

Ryzmomplus2 said...

What a neat thing to document! Going to have to copy that one!

Barbara Eastwick said...

That list would make a great topic for a layout!

toners said...

I love "Love Actually" - the way the stories intertwine is great! Have a fantastic day :)

Linda said...

Fun lists! I like your movies #2 and 3 also. I would imagine that being a dmv rep was an interesting job too.

Heather said...

Great list Lynn! Thank you for your comment on my blog. It made my day!

Rachael said...

Mmm, a donut baker?

Noelia said...

So glad that you played along!
Donut baker sounds like an interesting job!