Friday, October 12, 2007

Scrapping Plans?

2 peas challenge for today:
Any big scrapping plans for the weekend?
I can say.... NO. I've been dying to get down in that room and at least try to clean it up a little, but to no avail. Something always stops me. I'm not sure what it is lately, I just don't want to go down in the dungeon and clean. Hmmmm who cleans a dungeon? Can I hire them? I wonder how much they charge. It might be well worth it though this way it is just done. I wonder if I can apply for that show Clean Sweep! Once wrestling season starts in just 5 short weeks I'll hardly ever get down there. As a matter of fact I have almost 500 photos of DJ last year that I still have not put into albums. I really have fallen behind. I just need to make a plan and stick to it. Easier said then done.


Yesterday was my day at Remicaid. So much fun. As usual I was the last one to get done. It was 8:30pm and I was going to fly home so I didn't miss Grey's last night.
What did everyone think of Grey's? I thought it was pretty good. I just loved that "Really Old Guy" aka Charlie woke up and new everything that was going with them all. He was so funny with Izzy. I loved that Derek yelled at Mark and Chief and told them that they were old and should not have done that surgery. How about Miranda helping out Callie? I think they would be a good team. Callie is soft and Miranda is tough. And I'm so glad that Meredith caught on about Cristina faking that she is soooo sad with the woooo is me trick, she is back to her normal self. I was a little upset with the end... I think Alex was just plain mean to George! That was not nice at all. He didn't need to do that. I was a little happy that George told Callie that he slept with Izzy though. I'm looking forward to next week.

Now as for Big Shots last night... I only got to watch about 1/2 of it before passing out cold from the IV treatment. I'm going to have to finally break down and get the DVR box from Cablevision. I just hate that I have to disconnect this one and then reconnect the new one. Its a big pain in the butt. So did anyone watch Big Shots last night that can catch me up fromt he re-bachelor party when he left with the blonde and she pulled out all the condoms? I'm going to check ABC and see if I can watch it there. I doubt it, but it can't hurt to try.

For tonights viewing pleasures... I'm looking forward to my Men in Trees premiere tonight. There is also another new show starting tonight starring I think Angie Harmon, just can't remember the title... something Womens Murder Club, this looks interesting.

Ok... nothing else to report here. I've got a lot to do today hopefully I won't fall asleep before I get it all done. Have a great day and weekend.

2 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Well, I didn't get to watch TV last night due to the puppy. :) Thanks for your comments on my blog. We named him Scout. And my girls are okay. One has an ongoing head injury (you can find that on my blog under "lifeless"), and the other one may need knee surgery. So, it will be a continuation for a while. Thank you for stopping by!

Linda said...

I enjoyed Grey's last night and I was also annoyed with Alex. I'm going to try and check out the Women's Murder Club. I really enjoyed James Patterson's books so I'm hoping the series will as good too.