Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fall is coming

The fall season is creeping upon us now. The last few days it has been very crisp out there. At night it is dipping down to low 40's. I'm not so sure I'm ready for this. I'm more of a hot and dry weather type of person. Why I'm still living here on Long Island I'll never know.. .. ooops, I do know.. My husband was born only 4 blocks away and we live 4 blocks away from the house he lived in his entire life until we got married. My husband does not like change. He claims he needs his ocean. We hardly even go out on the boat anymore. I personally don't really need it anymore. It is nice to look at and be around but I'm done with it, I think.
My back is starting to feel a little better. I'm going to my family doctor today and see what he wants me to do. I know he is going to tell me to go to the Rheumotologist. I already set up an appt. for tomorrow. If that doesn't work... its off to the accupuncturist. I'm due for that anyway. I haven't been for almost 3 years. They fixed me up the last time in 2 visits!
Todays 2 peas challenge: If I had a motto, it would be:
Live life like there is no tomorrow!
Have a Wonderful Day!

3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

great motto!

Sofia said...

Hmmm... I've never been to an accupuncturist but I've heard good things. It is amazing how some needles poked into your body can make a difference.

Stephanie said...

Love the motto! Hope your back feels better asap. It's no fun I know.