Sunday, September 17, 2006

Wacky Sunday

Since I really did not have anything to show today I decided to do the 2 peas challenge:
How do you take your coffee/tea? I love mine with a little International French Vanilla Creamer.
How do you like your eggs? Either scrambled well or as a cheese omlet.
Favorite breakfast foods: French Toast!
Coke or Pepsi? Neither
You're feeling lazy. What do you make? Sandwiches
You're feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? 2 large cheese pies with extra cheese!
You feel like cooking. What do you make? Chicken cutlet parm. with baked ziti
Do any foods bring back good memories? Yep, Farina.
Do any foods bring back bad memories? No, not really.
Do any foods remind you of someone? Certain Stella D'Oro cookies and biscuits remind me of my grandfather. He had them right before he went to bed.
Is there a food you refuse to eat? The list is longer than my arm. but right off the top of head,, No fish! No green veggies.... NO liver!
What was your favorite food as a child? A dish my grandmother made all the time called "pasta and peas" still my fav.
Is there a food you hated as a child but now love? Hot dogs
Is there a food you loved as a child but now hate? Cant think of one
Favorite junk food: Anything chocolate
Favorite dessert: My famous chocolate cream pie or Double fudge brownie ice cream
The perfect nightcap? Water for me
Do you have any weird food habits? I use NO mayo or mustard on anything! I hate those things.
Hope everyone has a terrific day and evening.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

"Anything chocolate"....sounds about right to me!

;)

Sofia said...

Mmmm Chocolate... Yummm...