Thursday, September 28, 2006

Todays the Day!

Today is the day that I get to start (re-start) my Remicaid treatments.This is going to be a high anxiety day. I've been praying that I would be able to start getting my infusions for 5 months now! It has been a very painful 5 months also. I hope that my body will respond quickly to the treatment. This is like my last hope for now. I will update you all tomorrow on how it went and maybe I will take a few photos to share my 4 hours of killed time.
This is an old motorcycle and side car. My husband and I love theseDanny standing in front of a beautiful old war plane. This plane is all chromed out. Has a wonderful picture of a beautiful woman on the front. (see below)Sorry,, I know that it is hard to see the picture but it is so Beautiful! I loved this plane. I think it was my favorite at the show.
2peas challenge for today: Complete this sentence: I have numerous passions in my life. They are___________,________________ and ________. (elaborate if you wish).
My passions in my life are my family. They are wonderful, loving, annoying at times, supportive, creative, funny and just keep me on my toes all the time. I am also very passionate about wrestling. Not that crap that is on TV (that is just garbage). I mean Olympic wrestling, greco-roman wrestling,freestyle wrestling and scholastic (folkstyle) wrestling. I just love it! It is something that my kids have been doing since they pretty much could walk. I also love scrapbooking, this is a time for me. It is peaceful in my room where I can hopefully be creative for me. It gives me joy.
Wishing everyone a TERRIFIC day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope everything goes well! YOu are in my prayers! HUgs

Dana

Melissa said...

love that beauitful plane!

good luck with everything, sending lots of (((good vibes)) and prayers your way. :)