Monday, September 11, 2006

The Toga Party

My sister-in-law has a toga party every year. It is a celebration she has for her birthday (which is in Oct.) Every year she has a terrific turnout and this year was no different. Lots of food, drink and song! Everyone had a wonderful time. The party started at about 5pm and the last guests to leave left at about 2am! I stayed afterwards to help clean up and we were done by 3am! What a night.
Here are just a few photos. It is a lot of fun.This is me and my son Joseph.
This one is of Joseph and my sister-in-law dancing together. Too cute.
And this one is of my sister-in-law and 2 of her close friends, posing ...too funnyCan you tell there is a party going on? lol.
Today is a day of reflection for most of us. My heart and prayers are with everyone who was touched by this tragic event 5 years ago.

3 comments:

Sofia said...

That sounds like so much fun. :-)

Melissa said...

looks like fun!

CircesMagic said...

I love the togas!!