Friday, September 22, 2006

I got Tagged!

The other day I got tagged by Sofia. So here we go:
Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. I was a Bank Teller 2. I was a school bus driver 3.I worked for the DMV 4. I was a receptionist for a local newspaper.

Four movies I have watched over & over

1. Over Board 2. Dirty Dancing 3. The Cutting Edge 4. Just Married

Four places I have lived...

1. Miami, FL 2. Okeechobee, FL 3. West Palm Bch, FL 4. Lindenhurst, NY.

Four TV shows I like to watch...

1. House 2. American Chopper 3. Greys Anatomy 4. Stand Off

Four places I have been on vacation...

1. Orland, FL 2. Las Vegas 3. Cozumel 4. Grand Cayman Island

Four blogs/web-sites I visit....

1. Two Peas in a Bucket 2. Addicted to Scrapbookin 3. Ebay 4. Your Happy Place

Four of my favorite foods...

1. Baked Ziti 2. Chocolate 3. Ice cream 4. Chicken Cutlet Parm.

Four places I'd rather be right now...

1. In Las Vegas 2. In my scrap room 3. In NC visiting my best friend 4. In my nice warm heated bed

Four people I would tag:

1.Melissa 2. Denise 3.Tracy 4. Bonnie Rose
2peas challenge for today: Blog about your hair! I love my hair most of the time. I love everything about it. I love my curls (lots of them) I love that I have a lot of hair and it is very thick. I can't say anything really bad about my hair..... It does have quite a bit of gray so I do have to color about every 4 weeks. It grows like a weed and I really should get a trim soon.

3 comments:

Sofia said...

Loved reading your answers. :-)

I've always wanted to have thick hair. My hair goes limp and flat so fast.

Marcia said...

fun, fun!!

Don't ya love challenges and tag?! It's so much easier for me to blog when a topic is handed to me!!

Melissa said...

great list/answers

isn't having Greys Anatomy back wonderful? ;)