Saturday, September 02, 2006

Tropical Depression

We are getting hit with the leftovers of tropical depression Ernesto! Yes, this means that tennis is probably not going to happen today and if it does it is already really delayed! This could be good for Andre Agassi though. I hope he gets a chance to rest one more day.
The wind has been horrible all morning and early afternoon. There are quite a bit of tree branches down. WE really haven't gotten much rain since last night/early morning. Maybe a little drizzle. The weather channel is saying that this will pass by late evening.
Here on the homefront there is nothing much going on. I really hate days like this, they make me just want to stay in my nice warm bed for the entire day. I don't want to clean... the boys and Danny will be tracking in all kinds of mud and rocks with their shoes.It is useless to clean on a day like today in my house, but boy does it need it. While I was gone they did nothing. Typical.
I think I might finish editing my US Open pictures from Thursday and order some so I can do some Layouts with them. I haven't done anything scrapbook related since I got home from Las Vegas Tuesday night. I also need to finish up getting a few things for Joseph for school, thank goodness it starts on Wednesday! Yeah for me! Hopefully I will be able to get some of this house clean!
Oh well, until tomorrow! Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

No comments: