Monday, September 25, 2006

Where did the weekend go?

Here it is Monday and I'm still not sure where the weekend went! I do know that all day Saturday I was in pain so I pretty much laid in bed the whole entire day! The only time I got up was to run to the bathroom or to get a drink of water. It was a pretty sad day. I just couldn't move my body.
Then Sunday rolled around the corner and well even though I was still in some pain.... I had stuff that needed to be done. Like freakin' 7 loads of laundry! Those boys.. I swear. Plus, I needed to sweep/vacuum the floors and clean them. (those babies haven't been done in 5 days. ugh). Clean up the kitchen... You get the idea. Everything I neglected to do during the week. By 7pm last night I was exhausted. I plopped my body down on the couch and ended up watching The Green Mile. boy I hate it when the weekend flies by in a blink of an eye.
2peas challenge for today: What are some of your favorite candle scents? I just love cinnamon & apple... but I have found a few times this Mango scent.. Awesome. I also have a really good black cherry candle that is really nice.

4 comments:

Amber Ulmer said...

Thanks for the comment Lynn! I have a mango candle for our bathroom... Target... I love it! Like I said... I love any scent that u can eat!

Stephanie said...

Your to do list sounds like mine. Try to take some time for yourself.
Love the apple cinnamon scent. Especially this time of year.

Stephanie said...

Your to do list sounds like mine. Try to take some time for yourself.
Love the apple cinnamon scent. Especially this time of year.

Melissa said...

hope you take some time to relax today after all that cleaning ;) I watched 'The Green Mile' last night too. lol

I love candles..but I have so many favorite scents. this time of year I love pumpkin pie and home is where the heart is from Yankee Candle Co.