Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Its going to be one of those weeks.... I see it now. Yesterday just seems to be a blur, and not sure what the rest of the week has in store for me. I do know that on Thursday I am going to be getting my Remicaid infusion for the first time in six months (due to insurance problems). I am actually looking forward to this. I'm supposed to get it every 4 weeks. It will be like starting over. ugh....
The new part-time job is going pretty well. I am just substituting for now with hopes of a permanent postition in one of the schools. This is fine with me. I just needed to get out of this house for a few hours a week. (remember dh is home 24/7??) Right now I'm working 3 1/2 hrs a day. Perfect.

Remember 2 weekend's ago Hubby and I went to the air show??? Blogger wouldn't let me upload the pics. but today they have. So here are just a couple of photos.Me and hubby on the shuttle ride to the airshow! (I look horrible,lol)Hubby sitting in an actual glider. The other guy is an instructor for gliders,(which my husband is thinking about doing)Hubby sitting comfortably in the glider. When the hatch is closed and you are not in the air gliding.. it gets very hot in there.
Hoping tomorrow I will be able to post more photos.
Hope everyone has a Wonderful day!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a ball!

Stephanie said...

Great photos! Looks like fun! Can't wait to see tomorrows pics!

As for the Greeting cards. You can email me and I can get you the details. smk1117@hotmail.com . I appreciate any and all support. Pass it on if you know people who might like to participate. Every card helps!
Thanks!