Friday, September 15, 2006

Gloomy Friday

Here it is Friday and it is awfully gray and rainy. I truly hate this kind of weather. It gives me the blahs! I don't want to do anything, I mean nothing. I wish I could just stay in bed the whole entire day. I will say that this morning I forced myself off of the couch (I couldn't sleep again) got the boys out, made coffee (haven't had any yet) and put up a load of wash. So I guess I did do something today.
You may have noticed that blogger is doing to something again to my blogspace. Everything has been moved around since last night. They did this once before about 2 months ago then about a week later it went back to normal. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I was going to attempt to move my slide show as a permanent bar across the top of my page, but noticed something was wrong already and didn't want to add to it. Still trying to figure out where it should go in the template (thanks for the info girls yesterday).
Since it is so horrible out there today I've decided to try to get down to scrapping today. I know what a horrible day, but it was either that or clean! I really don't think cleaning is in especially since I know they will be bringing all the mud in today. No big plans for the weekend either. Just a boring time here. Hopefully, I will get inspired to actually finish a layout. Thats my goal for this weekend. I really need to get my butt working on a circle journal that really has to go out in 2 weeks and I've done nothing to it. The ideas are there... but its not leaving my head to my hands. Ohhh well....
2peas challenge: What kind of simple things do you like to surround yourself with? and why? This was very hard for me.... I do not have anything elaborate. Nothing expensive (except the tv???) Everything in my home is pretty simple. I like to have candles but my kids lol. At christmas time I need to have my collection of santa treetoppers out. I display them on shelves, on top of the tv, centerpieces. I just love them.
Ok... I'm off, Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and great weekend.

2 comments:

Sofia said...

I can totally relate to how you're feeling. I've been going through the same kind of stuff lately. I really hope that you can get some scrapping done or do something else nice just for you. Hope the blahs don't hang around too long.

Tracy said...

Hope your scrapping mojo comes back soon!