Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Terrific Tuesday!

Good morning to all! It is a wonderfully beautiful, crisp morning here on Long Island today. The sun is shining, the birds are chripping and everything is good. Well almost everything. I don't know what I did yesterday morning but I can barely move! I did something to my lower back and boy it is bad. I am supposed to go on a job interview at 10:30 and I just can't get myself moving. I hope I make it there. It is just for p/t work about 18 hours a week. I just need something to get out of this house for a few hr's and get away from dh who is home 24/7! I'm sure you all understand.
I'm going to make this post short and sweet. There is so much going on here this week I will be happy if I get to blog everyday. I have many dr's appts that I'm catching up on this week. That means alot of time just sitting in waiting rooms. What was I thinking making them all for the same week. I'm losing my mind!
That is it really. Hope everyone has a terrific day.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I hope your back is better soon. Good luck with the interview!

Sofia said...

Good luck with the interview. Hope your back gets better.

Melissa said...

oh man I hate when that happens-when you wake up with something hurting. hope you feel better asap. and good luck with your interview! :)