Thursday, September 07, 2006

Its a Wonderful Day!

Good morning! I can't believe it, but the sun is finally shining and it is a beautiful day today. I might even attempt to soak up a few rays. It is only supposed to get to about 72 today, but heck I'll take the sunshine anytime I can.
As promised yesterday, I got pictures of Joseph in his favorite outfit. You've got to love the hat! He is so funny.

Other than that there is nothing else going on here. Oh, btw, I was able to clean my entire kitchen yesterday and even the whole frig! It actually looked like a brand new frig! lol
Ok, I'm off to put up a sauce/gravy for my baked ziti for dinner tonight and I still need to make my meatballs. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

first of all I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me comments :) I haven't had a lot of time to blog surf lately and just wanted you to know I didn't forget about you ;)

love his outfit! so cute..I mean handsome ;)