Sunday, September 03, 2006

Hitting the Stores!

Today will be a day spent sneaker shopping for my son Joseph and returning the clothes that I ordered for him on-line from Old Navy. He needs a bigger size! I can't believe he finally grew! In April I got him all 12's so he said that they were getting tight. I ordered last week size 14's and they are still tight. So we are going to stop at the Old Navy stores and see if we can exchange them for the bigger size. He wanted 3 pairs of jeans and 2 pairs of jean shorts from there. Going shopping with Joseph is an experience! Oh boy..... and forget about sneaker shopping. So I figure this to be an all day thing. It will be fun.
As promised I have few pictures from the US OPEN that I want to share today.

These are of Raphael Nadal he is #2 ranked in the world right now. He was on the practice courts when we got to see him. He recently turned 20 years old! Very cute kid. He is from a little island in Spain. Nadal is very exciting to watch. He is now one of my husbands favorites! (My favorite is still Andre Agassi). I will try to get more photos up tomorrow.
2peas challenge: What would you do today if you could do anything you have a deep desire to do? If you had the means, what would you do? Hmmmm.. If it is something for just today, not like a vacation that lasts a week, then I would say go to the US OPEN and be able to sit in the box seats at Arthur Ashe Stadium. That is what I would do if I had the means.

2 comments:

Sofia said...

Holy cow! Size 14 is too small?? How tall is he? Anyway, hope you had a fun shopping day. :-)

Melissa said...

hope your shopping trip went well. my brother is 6'1 and he is only 13..so I feel for you on the whole shopping experience with your son.

and that Nadal guy is pretty cute ;)