Thursday, September 14, 2006

Today is Thursday 13

It is Thursday! One full day away from TGIF! As some of you many already know this week has not been a very good week for me. I hurt my back, have not been able to a thing around this house (it looks like a hurricane's visited), have not done one stitch of scrapbooking (booo whooo) and pretty much just even feel like doing a thing lately. I don't know if the weather change has something to do with all this, but that is what I'm blaming it all on!
So here is my Thursday 13 for today, something to cheer me up:
My Favorite things to do!
1. I just love to travel
2. I love to sleep in, under the covers, in my warm bed in the winter
3. I love going to Wrestling Tournaments and meets
4. I love to talk to my sister every single day
5. I love driving in the country
6. I love cuddling up with my hubby and watching a great movie
7. I love on rainy days and the kids are home, we all lay on my bed and watch movies
8. I love to take long baths
9. I love to hang out with good friends
10. I love getting together with my sister-in-law
11. I love to do my scrapbooking
12. I love to go fishing (don't like to eat it though)
13. I love to have get-to-gethers with family and friends
these are not in any special order
Now I could really use some help from anyone that has added a slide show to their blog. I made one up last night (check out below), but I would like it to be a permanent showcase at the top of my blog (like melissa's,strawberry fields) and I don't know how to do it. If anyone can help me, please help me, that would be so awesome. I'm a complete idiot when it comes to this stuff. I really should take some classes.
2peas challenge for today: What do you do for this season around your home? To be honest with you... I really don't do much. Of course we are raking leaves almost every other day. I don't decorate much for the fall. I but out some wonderful pumpkin candles and I add lots of orange, red and yellows. My daughter and her boyfriend always decorate outside. Haystack, cornstalks, pumpkins very nice.

3 comments:

CircesMagic said...

About your slideshow...Log into Blogger then instead of creating a new post go to Template, add the slideshow code there. I added mine to my sidebar because that was the only way I knew how, then I just kept resizing it until it fit and everything was aligned. HTH!

Sofia said...

^She's right about the slide show, but I don't know where exactly you would have to insert the code. Anyway, your slide show looks great. :-)

Sorry about the crappy week. I'm not having the best week either. Maybe a bubble bath would help to relax your back...?? Or a heating pad?

Melissa said...

ohhh I love long baths too :)

email me if you are still have problems with your slide at melissaparada@hotmail.com