Friday, September 01, 2006

Tennis Anyone?

Ok, Danny and I decided the last minute on Wednesday evening to go to the US Open yesterday for the entire day! It was the most perfect day! It was a little cool in the morning but boy did it heat up by 2pm. The tennis was awesome! We got to watch: Kuznetsova, Henin-Hardiene, Shaugnessy, Hewitt, Monfils, Nadal (practicing), The Bryan Brothers, Mauresmo, Martina Navratinova and then Bagdahtis and Agassi! It was great. We are trying to see about getting tickets for Monday now. The weather is not supposed to be the greatest. Hopefully it won't rain on Monday. They are calling for rain the whole weekend. Stinks! I have lots of pictures that I have load up so be prepared. I'm also hoping to scrapbook some of them also.
2peas challenge: Blog about the relationship you have with your parents.
I have a great relationship with my parents! We are very close. My dad even calls me like 10 times or more a day. lol. My dad is a little nuts right now because he is bored out of his mind since he retired about 1 month ago. I actually just left there. I visited with them and my sisters for 10 days. They live in Las Vegas and I live in NY (Long Island).

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

so awesome to have such a great relationship with your parents. My Mom is one of my best friends and I wouldn't have it any other way!