Friday, September 08, 2006

TGIF!

All I can say is :"THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!" I don't know why I just couldn't wait for this week to end! It is a beautiful day out there again today. I do have some cleaning that needs to be done but who knows when I will get to it. It has been pretty boring here the last few days (with the exception of cleaning,lol). I can't wait until Wrestling season is in full force. I am just starting to get all my papers organized this way there won't be any surprises last min.
Yesterday, I was able to get a 1 3/4 mile walk at the High School (which I hate) and then ran into the chief of security for the school (I know him) and asked when they were opening the resurfaced track at the Middle School? He said that it should already be open. It wasn't. So last night my dh wanted to go fly his airplane and I decided I would try to get a mile in and see if the track was open. It was!!! But apparently not for long. No lines yet and they said they might do them next week. OH BOY!
2peas challenge: What do you do when you are feeling down?.... to get your spirits lifted?- I do a lot of different things. I will walk sometimes and think happy thoughts. Sometimes I will just take a drive and then go down by the docks or the beach. Other times, I will take in a funny movie.

5 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

enjoy your friday!

Sofia said...

I'm so glad it is Friday too! Good to hear they opened the track again.
:-)

Unknown said...

Happy Friday! Hope you enjoy your weekend!! DAna

scrapperjen said...

Have a great weekend!

Melissa said...

ok rewind..your husband has a plane and knows how to fly it? awesome!

hope the track gets all fixed ASAP for you. I love walking when it gets cooler out over here in AZ