Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'm Home!

Ok....I made it home. I left Las Vegas yesterday at 10:30am and landed in Chicago for 50 mins and then headed to Long Island! It makes for a very long day. I landed here in Long Island about 8pm.
Being home actually feels pretty good this time. The weather is sucky but it feels good. I have so much to do and don't know where to start. I really need to get some laundry done and get these boys to school shopping. I just don't have any energy to any of it right now. It is already noon time and I've pretty much done nothing! I guess that is the way this day is going to go. It is very gray and gloomy (makes me sad). I love the sunshine, it gives me energy most of the time.
2peas challenge for today:What does being a good friend to others means to you? What do you look for in a good friend? I think being a good friend is being a good listener, a person who will be there in good and bad. Someone to lean on when needed. I look for a person who will listen and not judge. They have to be fun to be around or at least make me laugh. They are thoughtful and sincere. Do any of you have a very good friend? One that you are not related to. I do! We have been best friends for 30 years! We have the same interests (not everything the same), we know how to make the smile, and we are always there for each other when needed. Of course my best friend is my little sister and well... we've been best friends for almost 37 years now! lol

2 comments:

Sofia said...

Glad to hear you got home safely. :-)

{that one girl} said...

Welcome home :) Sorry to hear you didn't have as good a time as you'd hoped......