Saturday, July 29, 2006

Cropping Saturday

Good morning. Well it is going to be another HHH (hazy,hot & humid) day here on Long Island. Yesterday, I did some housecleaning that just needed to be done.
Today I'm pretty excited! I'm going to my very first crop! There are some ladies on 2 peas that actually live on Long Island and a while ago I posted if anyone knew of a place or wanted to get together for a crop. This one lady Heather decided to try to organize something and got in touch with this fairly new scrapbooking store on the North Shore (Your Happy Place) and asked if we can hold our crop there. They were happy to help! So it is today from 12-6. I just can't wait. I don't really know what to expect when I get there. The only places to shop on the South Shore is M's and J's. I also can't wait to use all their great machines and punches. Since I'm still pretty new at this, I really have not invested in a bunch of stuff yet. So this will be something for me to talk about tomorrow.
Yesterday, Sofia was so kind to post a challenge and I just never got back here to do it.
2peas challenge for Friday: What were you like in High School? Hmmm... I would have to say that I was a tough kid in High School. No one ever picked on me or my friends. I could get right in your face if I had to. And I didn't care if you were a girl or a boy. I was nice until you pissed me off. I was in the "in between" crowd. I was on the softball team and the drill team. I did not do clubs too much. I think I did the Art club 2 years.
I think I'm about the same as I was then. I don't let anyone try to pull one over me. I usually stand my ground. If you get nasty with me... watch out because your getting it back 3 fold. I am very nice, loving person until you piss me off.
Well hope everyone has a Peaceful Day!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Hope you had a great time at your first crop...my daughter and I started going to weekly crops just a few months ago; now we try to go each week! I love it!